Thread: Movies and TV Netflix: Ozark
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2018, 11:26 PM   #124
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Just finished season 2 and I thought it was even better than Season 1. This is set up to go multiple seasons. Very Breaking Badlike. Seems like it's actually the wife that may end up being more of a Walt character.
In the B.B. comparisons, I was one of the Skyler critics, and Laura Linney’s character absolutely embodies what I was missing in Breaking Bad. This is a layered character, as flawed a family member as her husband is, with ambitions that may outdo his, and strategy that may be stronger than his. She is also allowed to be an obstacle in his path at times without being the cliche woman who causes a man’s downfall or the mom who objects to everything while hugging her children in a hiding place, a victim of her situation. I look forward to more from both of them.
underEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote