Thread: Online flirting
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2006, 06:57 PM   #161
Smokin

Ah, what shit!! I am gone for an afternoon to come back and see that Clint has everyone on the board thinking I am out flirting with every Tom, Dick, and Harry!!

Damn it mother****er, get it straight, I only want GO BO. The thought of rubbing baby oil all over his body just gives me chills and makes me rather wet.

Love Ya, Go Bo Baby my favorite Lawyer in the whole world!!

(GoBo, do you think you can start practicing again, I am going to need a good lawyer after Clint reads this in the morning since he is at home for the night now!!)
RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.