View Single Post
Old 05-25-2020, 07:50 AM   #875
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
He got verbally reprimanded by our supervisor. He thought it was because of the rest of us telling the boss. Well the one that did talk to the boss was not there. So those of us that were there got to hear about it and asked to step outside so he could settle it with us once and for all and took his shirt off and started marching outside.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
Unless its something illegal or compromises security, I never throw others under the bus. I tell my potential employers that too in the interviews for that position.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.