View Single Post
Old 10-21-2014, 07:28 AM   #172
Wearing ballistic dog goggles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
I wondered if it had to do with him being a selfish drunk and them being inside a church drinking, so he stayed outside...
Rewatched it last night and they definitely do not show Bob getting bit. The only indication that he might have been is he left the cellar with a slight limp.
When he gets knocked out by the cannibals he is standing next to a tree outside listing to the chit/chat and laughter coming from the church and starts sobbing.
Take from that what you will.
Personally I think they follow the comics story line here.

Also, the vehicle that screamed by Carol and Daryl with the cross in the back window was not the same one that took Beth. The one that took her was an old ‘70 or so Cadillac, my dad had a ’67 and I recognized the tail lights immediately.
Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.