View Single Post
Old 01-22-2006, 07:03 PM   #98
Time Keeps On Slipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Matrix
I don't think I pose a 'threat' to anyone on this board, considering that this is an entirely electronic conversation. Perhaps that should be directed someone like Valiant who started talking shit last night like he just put down Bas Rutten.

So by maturity should I grow a salt and pepper mullet and a beer gut that looks like I'm nine months pregnant like most of these cyber-badasses, or should I cower in fear b/c a mod might, gasp, ban me?

You think I give a rat fuck about who they've dealt with in the past? Everyone seemed to think this thread was funny until Phobia threw a hissy fit. The rest of his Pals4Life simply joined in to help out their bestest buddy in the world, showing him that the true meaning of community is a circle jerk. So go towel the spuge off of your faces and go get your fucking shinebox, mo'fucker.
No, by maturity, you should stop stereotyping people like a ****ing reerun that you are.

Nobody thought this thread was funny, not before Phobia got in nor after. Your original post just shows how much of a dumbass you really are.

The only cyber badass on this thread is you, intraweb thuggin4life n1gga!!!oneone

One of the things you don't understand though, is that people don't want to ban you because they're afraid of putting up with such an internet badass as you, they're just tired of morons like you and the annoyances you bring. Some (like Phobia, BobDole) think your stupidity is funny, others think it's annoying. I don't give a shit either way, I'm just trying to tell you how it is.
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.