View Single Post
Old 03-27-2024, 09:21 AM   #3773
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
Agreed. I wish the mini games were truly optional. I absolutely hated the Fort Condor mini game and wish it never existed. While I don't have to complete them, it's beneficial for me to do it which is why I wish it were different. I gave up trying to get the highest score in that stupid pirate shooting gallery in Costa Del Sol. Thankfully I can get the top prize later in the game vs trying to get it through that mini game.
I still don't understand the Gears and Gambits mini-games for the Cosmic Canyon proto-relics. I had to use the internet to cheat, which I almost never do, and that's how I found out there were preset skill layouts and that helped immensely. I have no idea how I won the game but I did win them.
WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.