Thread: Movies and TV Starfield (Skyrim in Space)
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2023, 07:24 AM   #87
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I'm right there with you, brother. I'm 58. I learn slowly and forget quickly. And yes, this game basically throws you into the deep end and gives you the finger as you're drowning. Stick with it, though. It is worth the slog..
Yeah I was thinking I was just a bit older than you, 62. And yeah I get it on the learning things. One of my problems is I didn't have a lot of patience at my best, and the aging thing is NOT helping with that. AT ALL. LOL

I was just up to Level 2 and i decided to restart, and I still think I probably have made a lot of really dumb mistakes. Hopefully nothing too impactful. I'm up to 4 now, I'm in the first space port. It is addictive but I get frustrated easily.
gh4chiefs is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.gh4chiefs is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.gh4chiefs is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.gh4chiefs is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.gh4chiefs is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.gh4chiefs is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.