View Single Post
Old 09-30-2020, 07:11 AM   #28779
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
Somewhere in this thread, I talked about Marcellus Wiley always choosing Lamar Jackson over Patrick Mahomes, and the fact that he can barely disguise his colorism/shadeism, because he associates Jackson's darker skin tone as being a true representation of the black QB, and the true role model for Africa American kids from the ghettos or projects.

He has said several things in the past that allude or hint to his belief that the privilege afforded Mahomes based on his light skin color, and the fact that he has a white mother, as reasons for his success life.

And today that MFer was arguing that Lamar is not only as good as Mahomes at passing the ball, but that he was actually a BETTER passer than Mahomes based on statistics that showed Lamar Jackson as having more games with a perfect passer rating, and having more games with higher passer ratings than Mahomes.

He didn't mention that in those games Jackson threw the ball less than 30 times, and included mostly short completions, with average to low yards per attempt.

AND HE WAS ADAMANT THAT LAMAR WAS A BETTER PASSER THAN MAHOMES. It was one of the most ridiculous things I have ever seen, and certainly the hottest garbage hot take of all time.

I do not consider myself a POC (I am Native American) so I really don't know how offensive or hurtful colorism or shadeism is amongst light skinned POC, but to me it seems like plain old regular racism, and not only do I think Wiley is disgusting for this obvious racism, but I think he can take his Ivy League education and just **** the hell off.

FS1 should give Speak for Yourself to Lavar Arrington and Emmanuel Acho, and fire Wiley's ass. I will never take another thing that Wiley says seriously, and I will always view him as a disgusting racist.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

If he is paid to be indifferent, than he needs to ask to take the other side sometimes because that was beyond ridiculous. Yeah, he is into the dark/light thing. Just like Deion. It's sad
ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.