Thread: Food and Drink Plaza III To Close
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2018, 01:08 PM   #68
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiEd View Post
Warehouse salesman territory manager, called on Jobbers. Started out with ADI (pro am part stop) that became Carquest, then went to Green Light that became Parts Plus. Had Western Kansas, then southeast Kansas.

Had to come to KC for sales meetings on a pretty regular basis.

You?
I am familiar with ADI/Carquest. I started out in 80 or 81 at Hickman Mills Auto Supply, was there for 5 years. We used ADI a lot. Then went to Dave's Auto Parts (4 stores in Johnson Co.) I believe the owner, Dave Duncan, went to work for Carquest sometime after he sold the stores to Parts Plus.

I kind of bounced around after that. Spent a miserable year at a British car parts store, another miserable year or so at Schneider Bailey selling after market air conditioners. Worked for a bit at a place called Motor Pool, then finished up a couple of different stints at O'Reilly's.

I finally got tired of it and went to college to get a degree and a career in IT.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.