Thread: Food and Drink Plaza III To Close
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2018, 11:37 AM   #61
Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
I got a buttplug inserted sideways in my ass once. My buttplug delivery guy, he also delivers my craft beer for no extra charge with a free pepperoni pizza, was walking up the steps to my home. I was grilling some Wagyu steaks when I saw him coming up the steps. By the way, have I ever told you I have experience raising Wagyu cattle? Anyway, I sent to meet him at the door and as I opened the door he tripped on the top step and fell into me. As we both hit the floor, I fell o the buttplug and it went right up my pretentious ass through my designer denim jeans.
Dude, now there's cola all over my table from laughing so hard. Lesson to you all, never drink and read a LW post at the same time.
Seriously, I always thought there were better steak places in KC, but Plaza III is an icon and I'm sorry to see it go.
oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote