Thread: Movies and TV Happy (SyFy)
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2017, 08:35 AM   #8
MVP

Didn't read it, but I'm guessing it will be a single season story to save the girl. Probably only a single season show. Drawing that arc across multiple seasons would be too much of a stretch.

Will definitely be carried by Meloni though, with an assist from whoever writes Oswalt's dialogue. I liked Meloni in Oz and pretty much hated SVU. Haven't seen him in anything else, so wasn't sure what to expect. Very different role for him, and I think he did well. I like Oswalt, but when his dialogue is bad he's just annoying. Just OK in the first episode.
unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.