Thread: Football NFL MVP... Brees or Mahomes
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2018, 11:29 AM   #68
Starter

I know I’m biased but Mahomes is having the more impressive season. Completion % is great an all, but I think its as much the function of the system as it is a reflection of Brees’ ability. I mean, the completion % record once belonged to Sam Bradford. No one is gonna argue that he is a HOF’er. Just compare the Qb’s who lead the league in completion % to those who have thrown the most TD’s. The TD list is comprised of franchise QB’s, while the completion list is more of a mixed bag. Put it this way, the Saints offense wouldn’t be much different with Alex Smith at QB, and Alex’s stats wouldn’t be much different from Brees’ in the Saints system. While Mahomes has already exceeded Alex’s production in Andy’s system in just 11 games.
Chief_N_Bama is not part of the Right 53.Chief_N_Bama is not part of the Right 53.Chief_N_Bama is not part of the Right 53.Chief_N_Bama is not part of the Right 53.Chief_N_Bama is not part of the Right 53.Chief_N_Bama is not part of the Right 53.Chief_N_Bama is not part of the Right 53.Chief_N_Bama is not part of the Right 53.Chief_N_Bama is not part of the Right 53.Chief_N_Bama is not part of the Right 53.Chief_N_Bama is not part of the Right 53.