Thread: Football NFL MVP... Brees or Mahomes
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2018, 11:13 AM   #65
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
Jags game he threw two, one in the 1st half and one in the 4th.
Pats game he threw two, both in the first half.
CIN game he threw one in the 3rd.
DEN game he threw one in the 4th.
CLE game he threw one in the first half.

So, I don't know if you can say they were all hail mary's/garbage time. It's not terrible by any means, QBs throw INTs.
Cleveland game was a half ending hail mary, the two in the Jags games were one a great defensive play and 2 a miscommunication with his receiver. Pats game the 2 were painful and one was just a bait job. Bengals game he was just being greedy. Denver game was a legit pick i think, I don't remember that one. Rams game the one of the helmet was a head scratcher, the 2nd he was hit as he threw but still a horrible playcall, last one was a hail mary basically with 15 secs left from our own 25.

Last edited by Imon Yourside; 11-21-2018 at 11:18 AM..
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.