View Single Post
Old 05-07-2016, 11:24 AM   #519
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
Although I've never hit back, man I know what you are saying by being hit by women. I've had exes who have treated me like human punching bags whenever they became upset about something.

To this day, I sometimes get a ringing in my left ear when I hear certain noises/vibrations. This started happening when my ex of 4 and a half years slugged me. It was all because I was trying to break up with her, and my method of doing so was by telling her that the lyrics to the song "Two Out of Three Ain't Bad" by Meat Loaf was a perfect fit for how I felt about her. Had her sit down, listen to the song with me, expected her to understand, but nope...WHAM!!! I was 18 years old when that happened. I can't believe I decided to start dating her again a couple weeks later... I can't believe we lasted another 4 years following that. I can't believe I still have a ringing in my left ear from that.
How did you not drop the mic after dumping her by playing that song?
That was ****ing gold.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.