View Single Post
Old 05-07-2016, 09:33 AM   #513
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Yes, he did.

I don't understand why you're acting like boneheaded butt****ing trailer trash piece of shit in this thread but I'm done being nice to you on this topic.

Nice victim shaming, BTW.
How is my stating that he never admitted to doing everything she stated shaming the victim? I have never said she deserved anything that happened to her.

You think way too much of yourself, Dane. Nobody gives a shit if you are done being nice to them or if you get your rocks off by going on one of your insane name calling campaigns. Your opinion on this matter or any other issue of which you are not an expert matters very little.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.