View Single Post
Old 05-07-2016, 09:03 AM   #512
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
So, your justification for hitting women is that you are too stupid for any other resolution?
No. Not at all. I said that I had tried about everything else short of filing charges on them or leaving. One slap across the face after multiple slaps in the face and flat out punches from them doesn't make me an abuser in any way. Hell, the 2nd one actually jumped on me while I was in bed and was beating me in the back of my head then had the gall to get upset when I got her off of me and slapped her when she wouldn't quit hitting me. If you seriously think I had better options, then you're just being stupid. That one slap back put a stop to it. It seems like it was a pretty smart thing to do in my opinion. I don't care that she was a woman. She was the one that raised her fist to me.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.