View Single Post
Old 05-07-2016, 08:55 AM   #511
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
If this pregnant woman hit him, he's got an easy way out in court: "it was self defense."

He didn't do any of that shit.
That wouldn't have helped. They would have just mocked him saying she wasn't as strong as him. Instead, he owned it and said he was in the wrong. He manned up. He very well have put her in the choke hold trying to stop her from swinging at him. Who knows? I don't. He is in counseling and trying to move forward with his life. It's a part of his past, and as long as it doesn't happen again, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. But I hope that the Chiefs have a short leash on him. Domestic abuse can not and should not be tolerated. And if anything like that happens again, he should be cut immediately.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.