View Single Post
Old 03-14-2024, 05:28 PM   #147
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModSocks View Post
BTW, im not drafting guys based on who I like, im drafting based on what i think these teams like and how they draft. Hence McCarthy over Maye.

I personally think Adonai Mitchell will be a bust, but totally right up the Bill's alley. I'd take Franklin over Coleman but, i don't think the Patriots would.
That's the way to do it. I weighed Latham and Powers-Jackson for the 49ers. I would have taken Latham if it was me, but I think they'd prefer Powers-Jackson.

Same with the Chargers. There's no way in hell I would pass on the receiving options at that spot for a T, when I have a really good LT already and have serviceable options in house at RT. But I'm also not Jim Harbaugh.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.