View Single Post
Old 01-23-2019, 09:59 AM   #87
Don't tread on me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
I agree it is easier, but make no mistake about it. It will be a defensive rebuild, would have preferred any 3-4 coach to a rebuild.
Personally, I don't understand how the defense will need rebuilt. All of our 3-4 DE's/OLB's will transition fine, because frankly, they suck in coverage. So for Ford, Houston, and the others, their job becomes easier. DT's not much of a change. Our LB's are better suited for 4-3 (Hitch thrived at Dallas) Ragland is from Bama and knows the 4-3, not much will change in the back end. I have no clue all the disparaging comments about rough this will be, going from a 4-3 to a 3-4 is brutal, that would be much more concerning.
El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.