Thread: Life Intermittent Fasting
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2018, 07:59 PM   #140
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahiMike View Post
Some folks just have naturally high cholesterol. My dad eats bacon and eggs every day and his is 150. I eat very healthy and mine is 250.

I don't really care. High cholesterol meds are a scam by the pharmaceutical companies.

My cholesterol always,always has run 280, no matter my diet. I can't tolerate statins so I qualified for Praluent which cut it in half. But my triglycerides have always been under 100 because I eat healthy fat in my diet regularly. Salmon,avacados,almonds and olive oil to cook.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.