Thread: Life Intermittent Fasting
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2018, 07:51 PM   #139
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Thats literally exactly what I eat. Have very little healthy cholesterol, but dont have high cholesterol yet. 115/70 blood pressure but eventually I would imagine those numbers will all go up. I actually do take fish oil too, as of 8 months ago. Usually about 4 times a week and I forget on weekends.
You gotta be takin in something with high fructose corn syrup for it to be high. My wifes TG was over 500 but she drinks Dr.Pepper all ****ing day .Like a 3 liter bottle every day. The doc put her on fish oil and it cut in half but The root cause is the pop and she doesn't care enough to quit.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.