Thread: Movies and TV HBO: True Detective
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2018, 10:29 AM   #1170
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyEvel View Post
Couldn't wait for every episode of season 1. I think we never watched season 2 past the second episode.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PmCakes View Post
Might give it a chance with the next storyline taking place in the Ozarks. I'm assuming same location that was center stage of the Netflix series with Jason Bateman.
Yeah, season 2 using LA as the backdrop was a really poor decision. LA has/had been done to death with detective stories. I hope that person was fired. Ozark copied and then did their own spin on Season 1.

I like exploring the backwoods culture of unique areas in the US. It's untapped material. It's not all "deliverance" cliches.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.