View Single Post
Old 04-17-2018, 09:57 AM   #7
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
When you're paying guys playing a physical game like this, of course there will be contracts that don't work out. It happens.

I just wasn't sure where the hate towards kccrow was coming from. Seems he's got the data here to show what he's stating.
He said we were paying Colquitt 4 mil per year and continues to act like that’s the case, which is false. His contract is 12th for Punters. Not that bad at all.

He just annoys me sometimes because he thinks he knows more than the pros when he’s just another idiot on a message board like us, hence me bringing up his stupid take on Hill.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.