Thread: Video Games Netflix: Iron Fist
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2017, 03:55 PM   #44
EvOlVeD

Quote:
Originally Posted by kysirsoze View Post
Still, if critics watched 605 of the the show and 88% of them thought it sucked, that's a pretty bad sign. Critics have loved all the Netflix Marvel shows so far. Iron Fist might be suffering from some fatigue in regards to the mood and style that these shows share, but I am not expecting much based on this reception. We'll see I guess.
you do realize the RT reviews: 11 people

not that i expect much from this show, 11 people do not make a majority
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.