Thread: Video Games Netflix: Iron Fist
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2017, 11:26 AM   #42
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
I'm not sure how anything can be on RT yet. They only released 6 episodes on the screeners.

Let me rephrase that. I know how it's on RT, I just don't get how people are giving full reviews based on 60% of the show.
Still, if critics watched 605 of the the show and 88% of them thought it sucked, that's a pretty bad sign. Critics have loved all the Netflix Marvel shows so far. Iron Fist might be suffering from some fatigue in regards to the mood and style that these shows share, but I am not expecting much based on this reception. We'll see I guess.
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.