Thread: Video Games Netflix: Iron Fist
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2017, 10:55 AM   #34
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
...Maybe I'm just too much of an old fart but this just looks like a kid running around punching things. Meh.
That's actually exactly what I'm hoping for. While I love all the Netflix Marvel shows, I'm looking forward to a show with much less plot and much more action. Just a fun Sunday afternoon monster/kung fu marathon full of meaningless story but fun action.
unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.