Thread: Video Games Netflix: Iron Fist
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2017, 05:19 AM   #32
Immanentize The Eschaton

I'm not impressed with the actor playing the lead role. Hopefully it's just the trailer but he comes off as kind of a lightweight to me. DareDevil did a great job with its characters (except Froggy) feeling like the they had the weight of real people going about their storylines. Jessica Jones' character development(?) was similar even if not quite as good, but I have a thing for Krysten Ritter and her character was really fun to watch anyway. Luke Cage was all right-but the plot dragged and dragged and dragged while they seemed to focus on atmosphere and getting the show to feel like a blaxploitation comic from the 70's. Maybe I'm just too much of an old fart but this just looks like a kid running around punching things. Meh.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.