Thread: Movies and TV Kodi Add Ons?
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2016, 11:21 AM   #20
Supporter

CartoonHD through the chromecast is still very reliable and so I still have that as an option.

For Kodi, I did get a Firestick a while ago and installed it. Worked great with the Beast build until Genesis started crapping out. I ended up installing the Spinztv build. 1Channel and Salts generally work just fine for me, prefer Salts currently because there is a little rating next to some streams on their reliability. I wouldn't have even gone with Kodi because Cartoon HD is so easy but the LiveTV and streaming of Chiefs games through SportsDevil is why I keep it up. Plus there are occasionally some shows that CartoonHD doesn't have, Kodi has everything. Here's how you install Spinz if anyone is interested. For the Firestick, be prepared that it will sometimes need to update some things on it's own and may need to be restarted here and there if it does that. Generally once the updates are done it works fine. If something locks, just hold the middle select button and the play button at the same time and it'll reboot for you.

Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.