View Single Post
Old 01-21-2019, 10:50 AM   #6
Distributor of Pain

It's been like this for a few years. Whenever they hired that consulting firm to "fix" the parking issue, getting into the stadium became a problem too. You have to account for at least 45 minutes once you're in line. Minimum. I went to the Arizona game this year. I got in line 45 minutes before kickoff and we missed the first 5 game minutes. Against Pittsburgh in the playoffs two years ago, I got in line an hour and 10 minutes prior. We still didn't make it in in time for kickoff.

It's why I don't go to many games. I had free tix last night and turned them down. I had little interest in parking out by the practice fields, walking a mile, standing in line for an hour, missing the first 10 minutes of the game, then spending 1.5 hours in standstill traffic trying to get out of the stadium.

The overall experience sucks and has gotten worse over the years.
bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.