Thread: Movies and TV *The NEW Movies Thread*
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2016, 04:26 PM   #2110
A certain set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Watched "13 Hours" last night and thought it was extremely well done.

The acting was excellent as was the dialogue, nothing corny or clunky, and the action was extremely well done and incredibly intense... but not since Schindlers List have I been so furious after watching a movie.

There was sooo much help available nearby, and yet none of them were ordered in to aid our people. Not only that, but when it was all over our people werent even taken OUT OF THE COUNTRY by America... they had to leave on Libyan Airlines.

What a disgusting debacle, every American should be required to see it, but hey...

"at this point, what does it matter!!?".
You should be furious Easy 6 at the decisions our leaders in DC that could have changed the events of that day.

I remember learning the news of when it happened, Sept. 11 2012. That day alone should tip off people that it was a terrorist attack. Had Obie and Hillary had done the right thing and sent in a team to rescue them I believe Hillary would be elected the next president. But because they chose the lie and cover-up it has come back to haunt them and Hillary particularly.

This administration would've looked strong on foreign policy instead it is like dragging a ball and chain around her reminding them what kind of a person she is running for office. Enough of my political rant I'm going to see it soon though for sure.
Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.