Thread: Chiefs NFL trade watch
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2019, 08:13 AM   #215
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Listened to the Arrowhead pride podcast yesterday and the guys were down on the secondary and seemed pretty convinced that Veach is not gonna allow the team to go into the first week with the same corner-back group. So it just got me thinking about the options out there and what Veach might be thinking.

Teams we are not likely to trade with imo.

Denver
Chargers
Raiders
Pats
Colts
Jaggs
Ravens
Ten
Browns
Steelers
Rams
Saints
Philly
Bears
Vikings

Etc etc. Basically all AFC contenders plus our division rivals. And the majority of the NFC top teams probably aren't gonna want to help us either knowing we could see them in the final. Cowboys, Seattle, Atlanta, Carolina and Packers might be the exception I think but I think we might have to target lower ranked teams to do a deal. And even then, some teams like Zona will demand the whole farm.

Does anyone have any suggestions of who Veach could possibly target?
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.