View Single Post
Old 07-06-2003, 07:03 PM   #199
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally posted by JOhn

I was up in the Big Horns this weekend, almost all the snow gone there. Other than a few places on the northern faces.

Only managed about 3 hours fishing on the Tounge River, but caught a lot of Rainbow's.
That's one regret I have for the trip, I didn't bring in any fishing equipment. I thought the snow line would be lower and I wouldn't have a chance to get to any of the lakes. I did put 70 miles on the new toy though and I can say without any doubt it is "broken in." There will be plenty of fishing gear on that thing in a few weeks to make up for it.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.