View Single Post
Old 09-17-2018, 10:07 AM   #14911
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
He made a throw in the pre-season like that to Kemp in 2017.

The usual idiots (I'm sure KK and Carpenter) used it as proof that he'd do shit that he can't get away with in the NFL. "You can't throw late, across your body and over the middle in tight spaces in the end-zone; that's an interception against NFL defenders..."

If it were, he'd have thrown it away. Alex Smith can't do that and few mere mortals can. Pat Mahomes can because he's that mother****ing good.

The deep throw to Kelce in the 4th to set up the last TD was my favorite (dropped that thing into triple coverage) but the TD to Robinson was my 2nd favorite because it was exactly what 'he can't get away with at the next level...'

**** everyone that was down on this guy.
That back shoulder pass to Tyreek Hill.

If they start doing that, what the **** can anyone do to stop it? You gonna play trail technique? On Tyreek running a go route? Good luck.

We saw what happened when they did that. Touchdown.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.