View Single Post
Old 10-24-2005, 12:26 PM   #195
Flop = Man of Steel!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by digi2fish
can someone connect the names and the image for me...? the only pair I got the connection is First Down Elvis...
ok, i'll try...

fde you know...

weirdwolf is the guy with the shoulder pads and great makeup... he sometimes posts on here, i think he just goes by weirdwolf, but i'm not sure...

arrow man is the guy with arrows sticking into him... as far as i know, he doesn't post here...

the X-factor is the guy all in red with a red cheesehead on his head (that sounds unnecessarily redundant, doesn't it?)... he posted on this thread and he comes around fairly often...

and the red Xtreme guy posted here too, but he is not a regular as far as i know...

we haven't talked gochiefs into coming up for a 37 forever weekend yet, but i'm sure we could dress him up enough to make him a visiting honorary superfan...

otoh, that's probably a bad idea....

btw, how's digi these days?

did you get to see the miami game?

have you tried downloading those bit torrent thingies that dru puts up?

it's a good way to see some of the action...
go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.