View Single Post
Old 10-23-2005, 09:56 AM   #188
Starter

Thanks for the nice comments,it is always great to hear from the great people of my hometown of Scott City. I just don't miss that 12 hour round trip to the game. I have a couple charity balls that are being raffled to raise money,one for a handicapped facility that I used to work for in Garden City, proceeds will go to helping buy adapative equipment for individuals that can't afford it. The second will be raffled to raise money for project graduation, my brother and cousin both graduate this year. I'm also working with all 3 schools about making an appearance to talk about topics of following your dreams,importance of reading,discrimination,sportsmanship,ect.
Thanks for the support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buster's Dad
Ty (x-factor) is from my home town,I have known him and his folks for ages. and a attention getter he isn't, his Mother and Dad have told me of the countless hrs he has put in on chairity work, and usually it's a thank you is his pay.
Sully, it sounds like your ''diaper'' is all wadded up, do like dicke v says and shed that'' diaper'' and be a man.
xfactor would the whole thing.xfactor would the whole thing.xfactor would the whole thing.xfactor would the whole thing.xfactor would the whole thing.xfactor would the whole thing.xfactor would the whole thing.xfactor would the whole thing.xfactor would the whole thing.xfactor would the whole thing.xfactor would the whole thing.