View Single Post
Old 06-26-2017, 09:42 PM   #104
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcaj22 View Post
the non factor 4th piece of the Warriors won DPOY.

He's not relevant though, doesn't count when talking about their talent, just average.
I still say he is overrated. Saying he is not relevant is taking it too far but I don't believe anyone here ever posted that.

Dray is good but I'd take Durant, Curry and Klay over him in a heartbeat and it isn't close. Like I said before he benefits from playing with a lot of talent but put Dray on a bad team and I bet barely anyone talks about him.

He still might get DPOY but lets face it there are not that many good defensive basketball players in the league anymore. Not downplaying the award he got, it's an impressive award to get but face it today's NBA is pretty much all about scoring..
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.