View Single Post
Old 06-24-2017, 04:17 PM   #95
Rabbi Goldmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I honestly think I would have kept Lavine over Wiggins, and I'm sure they probably could have swung another player with Butler if they did that. I think Wiggins is a tad overrated, too much of a volume shooter, isn't that efficient(and I'm a KU fan). Lavine has the potential to be a more well rounded player, as well as a scorer.
A bit overrated? Isn't that efficient? Understatements. Wiggins is pure shit defensively, which is weird since his rep all along was he could guard anyone (and he did at KU, quite well). The times I've watched him he's lazy as f*** unless the ball is in his hands.

The Wolves defensive rating is 27/30 teams and nobody on the team is a plus-defender by the metrics. I don't follow any of this trash outside of KU players in the league, so maybe they're actually better than the data. Either way, it suggests Butler is going to add about 10 wins to their record. That implies they'll eke in, so they can get swept by G.S.
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.