View Single Post
Old 06-23-2017, 10:44 PM   #94
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Again, I know it sucks, but Wolves fans STILL have to be patient. I'm not sure spending $$$ on bench player free agents is the answer. At least this year, anyway.

Enjoy the incredible upgrade that Butler will give the team. They'll win a lot more games this year, and they might or even probably will be in the playoffs. It's the first time in forever that's happened.

We can figure out long term stuff next season. Hopefully Butler will be willing to re-sign at the end of his two remaining years. And we also have to account for new deals upcoming for Wiggins and Towns in the approximate near future. We've got the money, but that also means being smart with how we build a consistent team that can and will legitimately compete.
No issue with being patient and saving the money for legitimate paydays. I was more asking if there was a Brogdon or Jordan Bell type player (not those players specifically) out there to be had for minimal cost.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.