View Single Post
Old 07-25-2017, 02:39 PM   #70
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
The steelers have a great offense.

The chiefs defense held them to 18 points. That's good. Good enough to win.
Big Ben's numbers in that playoff game compared to Alex Smith (who the Alex Smith haters blame the loss solely on)

Ben Roethlisberger 20/31 224 7.2 0-1 27.7 72.5
Alex Smith 20/34 172 5.1 1-1 33.3 69.7

So basically Alex Smith played just as good as Big Ben. Neither played well but it goes to show so if our run D and our RBs played better maybe we win that game.

Not saying Alex Smith played well, he didn't, but blaming just him for that playoff loss is ridiculous considering Big Ben played no better.

Lets also not forget Eric Fisher holding penalty and how Alex Smith/Maclin had to bail us out of that 3rd and long because of Kelce's immaturity.

Also, how many drops did we have that game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphojunkie View Post
Coming from the guys who think Alex Smith is elite, no wonder you were impressed with an 18 point outing.
Not once did I ever say Alex Smith is elite and Tiger had never said that either. I said he is a good QB and a great game manager and we can win with him (Reid has said everything I have said himself). Nothing more, nothing less.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.