Thread: Movies and TV CBS: Star Trek
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2021, 12:39 PM   #791
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Anybody else like Stargate? Both SG-1 and Atlantis? No, neither are the best sci-fi series, but I still enjoy them a lot. Anybody else like them?

Just me?

Fan of both SG1 and Atlantis. Just recently started SG1 over on Netflix. I always forget the hot girl gets nekkid in the pilot, lol.

The SG1 cast really did a fantastic job. Stargate the movie was good, but what it spawned was so much better. I felt both Atlantis and Universe never really tapped their potential, and Universe was like Eneterprise in that both shows ended too soon (brought it around full circle, high five).
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.