Thread: Home and Auto 2000 Silverado Vibration
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2020, 04:07 PM   #6
Red, White & Blue for the U.S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
This sounds like the steering damper. Had this happen in a chevy 1500 spare work truck around that model year.
Yep! I had a 2001 Silverado and experienced the same thing. My good buddy out here has been working on Chevy trucks for over 20 years said that was my issue. Definitely look into it to be sure.
KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.