View Single Post
Old 03-16-2019, 06:32 PM   #13400
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMoChief View Post
The one off Little Blue Pkwy off I70 in Independence.
As said before and said again.

The only reason to at steal out is being afraid of burning the shit out of a $30 piece of meat at home with frozen sausage sammies as a back up..

I only eat "steak" when out for dinner and someone else is paying and then only if nothing else sounds great.

I had a turkey breast au-gratin with roasted potatoes, onions, bacon, and grated dry cheddar cheese broiled til toasted at a steak house that scored a nine with me and everyone wanted a bite over their strips and rib eyes...

I still made my version for my SO on special occasions.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote