View Single Post
Old 03-15-2019, 06:52 PM   #13396
MVP

Anyone ever use a trimmed out chuck roast for corned beef? There are some nice cuts of meat to be had If you break it down.

I use it for brisket, when I can buy it at wholesale prices. Try Restaurant Depot 1500 W. 12th Street, Kansas City, MO 64101
Phone: (816) 472-5333

I normally split into half following the fat line or into 2 flats by dividing it top and bottom,
IMHO chuck roll is better than brisket and can be more forgiving. I have converted a lot of folks who initially said "**** no, never" chuck roast over brisket
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.