Thread: Movies and TV Dead Pool 2 teaser leaked
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2018, 05:42 PM   #173
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
I loved the movie until the
Spoiler!
. That threw off the movie for me. The jokes weren’t as funny? Then after the attack
On the prisoner transport, the movie seemed to get back on track.

Like others, was good but not as good as the 1st. Well worth the money to see in the theatres.

Want to discuss more but not doing the spoiler thing. When are we free to discuss? It’s been out for over 2 weeks.
I think we are safe discussing without spoilers. I loved the fact that they killed off his X-Force team about 5 minutes after putting them together. I think that was when I started laughing my ass off.
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.