View Single Post
Old 03-23-2018, 11:02 AM   #3775
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
It did go over like **** on a stick. That's my point. This movie got more criticism than the Phantom Menace. It has underperformed. People simply didn't like the way they took 40+ years of cannon and mythology and made it irrelevant and treated it as unimportant. The way they handled that was a complete mess. Most people didn't like the progression of Luke. Hamill himself hated it and spoke out against it. Parts of the plot were completely irrelevant or just didn't fit. Much of the plot hinged on the reeruned slow speed spaceship chase that didn't make any sense, resolved by a MacGuffin that was even more ridiculous. The humor was awful. There are valid reasons why this movie wasn't well received. They tried something very different, and it fell flat.
Yeah I’ve addressed all that stuff in other posts. I get why people didnt like it but I really did. Unfortunately I’m in the minority.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.