Thread: NFL Draft ***2024 NFL Combine Thread***
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2024, 01:48 PM   #83
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Yup.

I think the Lions would fall all over themselves to give us a 2 for Sneed. I think they're drafting at like 61 - they'd do that in a heartbeat, IMO.

And they'd probably throw a 4 and maybe some capital next year in for good measure.

They BADLY need a player exactly like Sneed on that roster. And his mindset/attitude fits perfectly with Campbell's approach.

Shit, if there's a team in the league that would give up a 1st for Sneed it's Detroit. And frankly, they wouldn't be crazy to do so. Sneed will help them more over the next 2 or 3 seasons than that draft pick will. And the draft is deep at WR and OL where they're already fairly young and fairly strong.

If the Lions would give us their 2 and Jameson Williams for Sneed, I'm pretty sure I'd have to do it.
It would be a nice haul but Jameson just hasn't done anything yet as a pro.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.