Thread: NFL Draft ***2024 NFL Combine Thread***
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2024, 01:42 PM   #82
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
A team like the Lions would...and absolutely should trade for a player like Sneed. They need defensive help, have the cap space and are a playoff team.
Yup.

I think the Lions would fall all over themselves to give us a 2 for Sneed. I think they're drafting at like 61 - they'd do that in a heartbeat, IMO.

And they'd probably throw a 4 and maybe some capital next year in for good measure.

They BADLY need a player exactly like Sneed on that roster. And his mindset/attitude fits perfectly with Campbell's approach.

Shit, if there's a team in the league that would give up a 1st for Sneed it's Detroit. And frankly, they wouldn't be crazy to do so. Sneed will help them more over the next 2 or 3 seasons than that draft pick will. And the draft is deep at WR and OL where they're already fairly young and fairly strong.

If the Lions would give us their 2 and Jameson Williams for Sneed, I'm pretty sure I'd have to do it.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.