View Single Post
Old 08-01-2016, 07:09 PM   #299
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I've been doing it for quite a while in one account, but eventually switched to a different strategy. I think I was matching the market but not beating it. I adopted it for a new account and it's been doing quite well.

All in all, I like doing it because you minimize risk, keep some skin in the game if you happen to identify a stock rocket, and you don't get fleeced by mutual fund fees.
I think one of the major upsides is that you end up with a portfolio of companies you have researched and actually like/liked at one point or another.
Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.