View Single Post
Old 08-01-2016, 06:44 PM   #291
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I'd take the profits out of that and keep the original $3k only in there to grow. Invest the $4k you made in something less risky or sit in cash for a good time to buy. But that's just me.
I know , I know. That would be the right thing to do ! And in the back of my mind there's this little devil telling me it could go to $10 and you'll be rich. And I think this company really has a future.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.