View Single Post
Old 02-16-2016, 11:15 AM   #438
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
He really actually did something that disgusting. It's not the most egregious breach of privacy he's made on this board, either.

Hell, my full name is in his custom user title.

That's KC nitwit. It's how he rolls.

And the mods haven't done anything because I guess they don't care. So I just put him on ignore. The only time I see his posts are when someone quotes him.

You could report him, but it wouldn't do any good. Mods have their thumbs up their asses.

You are a crybaby bitch. I didn't invade your privacy. You put your own name on Chiefsplanet and you had your pictures open to everyone on the net.

The mods hadn't done anything because you put your own information out there. I didn't have to dig or lie to get that info. You put it out there for me.
KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.